Thursday 16 January 2020

A view, during a lull in storm Brendan, from the sea front at Seaton in the neighbouring county of Devonshire.

It has been a wet and windy start to the New Year and I have not had much opportunity to take my camera anywhere.  However, on January 15th there was a break in storm Brendan so my wife and I drove down to Seaton.  It was a very sunny afternoon but still blowing a bit.

The flood defence barriers were closed, nevertheless there were quite a few people enjoying a bracing stroll along the sea wall.  Unsurprisingly not many ventured onto the beach. 

I took some photos looking east to the mouth of the River Axe, and west toward Beer.
The afternoon of 15th January 2020 at Seaton in Devonshire, looking east toward the mouth of the River Axe.
The afternoon of 15th January 2020 at Seaton in Devonshire, looking west toward Beer.  The scene is a little hazy due to the wind-blown spray.


No comments:

Post a Comment