Sunday 27 November 2016

Robin Tilbrook, Chairman of the English Democrats, delivers speech on England "God's first borne of the Nation states of the Earth".

Robin Tilbrook, Chairman of the English Democrats, recently gave a non-political speech on the subject of how English history influenced the development of the politics and constitution of England. 

Below is part of the speech which illustrates the biased approach of English schools to the teaching of history in general and English history in particular. 


The thing is Ladies and Gentlemen that in English schools now, English history is barely taught and certainly not taught in a way which allows our school children to understand how our constitution developed as a result of events in our history. 



Let me tell you what I think is a symptomatic story.  My daughter is interested in history and when she was doing her GCSE’s I happened to ask what she had been studying.  She said history.  So I asked what about.  She said Hitler.  So I said oh that’s interesting so who was the greatest mass murder in human history?  She immediately said Hitler.  So I said no Mao Tso Tung – 95 million. She looked a bit crestfallen so I said so who is the second greatest mass murderer in human history?  She said Hitler again a bit hesitantly.  So I said no Joe Stalin - 55 million.  I then asked who was the third greatest mass murderer in human history?  She was very hesitant by now and asked me was it Hitler so I said yes. 



Although this story is not about English history it does show both the bias which our children are subjected which edit out historic truths that are inconvenient to the Left and also that there is no teaching of any understanding of how things fit together.



So what I propose to do is to concentrate on how English history fits together and focus on the key dates in the development of that unique entity called:- “the English Nation” and its Nation State:  “England”. 



To illustrate how unique England is I would point out that one historian called England “God’s first borne of the Nation states of the Earth”. 

For Robin Tilbrook's entire speech here is the link to his blog:
http://robintilbrook.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/england-gods-first-borne-of-nation.html



No comments:

Post a Comment